|IBS Seri Thai Campus|
|At least ฿20,000 / month (full time)|
Filipino Kindergarten & Special Education Teachers
Established in 2018, IBS Seri Thai campus is a new bilingual school providing British International Programme for students from preschool up to Grade6. Our team of kind and outstanding teachers are all from different walks of life and nationalities around the globe.
With the expansion of classes, we are now hiring additional Filipino female kindergarten teachers to join our team. Immediate start is available.
IBS Seri Thai Campus:
1) Kindergarten teachers K1-3 (student ages 3-5): teachers are responsible to teach the following subjects: Expressive Arts and Design, Physical Education, STEM, Show&Tell, Writing&Vocabulary and etc.
2) 1-on-1 Special Education Teacher (SPED) for special needs student. A qualified teacher is assigned to work hand-in-hand with our student who needs special needs and care. Our student has a wide range of special educational needs, including challenging behaviors, Autistic Spectrum Disorder
Qualifications & Requirements
1) Teachers MUST be passionate about teaching and patient with young kids
2) Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferably in Education) **MUST at least hold bachelor degree
3) A Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), CELTA or TESOL certificate (desirable)
4) Good computer and technological skills preferred
5) Be professional and able to adapt oneself to new environment
6) Willing to commit to 1 year employment contract (contract is renewable)
7) No commitment to any school/company
8) Applicants MUST be in Thailand and ready to start to work by 1 November 2021.
Successful applicants are expected to not only develop students’ academic learning but also help nurture children and teach team valuable life skills. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Create lessons in accordance with the course outline, provided by the school.
- Maintain classroom management with an average class size of 20-30 students, with co-teacher.
-Communicate with other teachers and the curriculum advisor, as well as parents about students’ progress and behaviour.
- Create a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere in the classroom.
- Checking of books, grading, tracking students' behaviours and etc.
- This is a full-time teaching position which starts from 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Benefits & Salary:
Our school is dedicated to the students who study here. Our teams of foreign teachers are dedicated, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic. We offer the following package for interested applicants:
- The salary of 20,000 THB.
- Additional incentives for after school special programmes classes
- Annual salary increase according to performance
- Work permit is being provided for the qualified applicants
- Visa and Accommodation Assistance
- Social Health Insurance
- Free lunch everyday
- 50% scholarship for children
- Christmas Break
- All Thai National Holidays and Chinese holidays are paid
- Classrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with projectors.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you meet the qualifications above, please feel free to send the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you all!
IMPORTANT: In your email, you MUST clearly state items 1-5 and make sure you attach the following files in the email! Please do not just send a link to an online resume on Ajarn.com application. But be sure to attach the required documents and send to our contact email too.
The email’s subject MUST clearly state the position, grade and school campus that you apply for and also include…
(1) A short introductory email + a short video introducing yourself
(2) Your resume (including the name, nationality, recent photo, phone number)
(3) A scan of your passport’s first photo page , transcript and diploma
(4) Specify position and school campus you wish to apply for
(5) Your location in Thailand or the date you will arrive
(6) Letters of recommendation (if applicable)
Remarks: Please make sure you attach the files of documents above and send to our email. Please do not use Ajarn .com resume to send to us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
IBS Seri Thai campus- 137 Seri Thai Road between, Soi 21-23, Khlong Kum, Bueng Kum, Bangkok 10230
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/iiYzBWTtDEikQMCSA
Contact Us: email@example.com