|Anna's Language School|
|At least ฿30,000 / month (full time)|
Foreign English Teacher
PostedAnna's Language School Trang, located in Trang Province, southern Thailand is seeking for a position of foreign English teacher.
- Male or Female
- Age between 20-55 years old
- Native English speakers or non-native speakers from English speaking countries
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in teaching English would be an advantage
- Basic office of IT skills.
- Having a positive attitude towards working alongside and cooperating with other colleagues
- Having a good personality and passion in teaching
- Having no criminal records
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work from 07.30 am. - 04.30 pm. during Monday – Friday ( being able to work on some weekends)
- Be able to teach according to the school’s schedule and regulations including some other responsibilities not more than 20 periods per week.
- Be able to teach English to students in different levels ranging from the primary school to the higher secondary school.
- Prepare the lesson plans according to the curriculum of education institution.
- Prepare the classroom supplementary documents i.e. handouts, worksheets in relevant to the curriculum of education institution.
- Organize the test section which is related to the lessons.
- Be able to respond to other works specifically assigned by schools.
- Application form
- A resume
- A copy of transcript
- TOEIC, IELTS or TOEFL test result if non- Native English speaker
- A copy of passport
The successful candidates will receive 30,000 baht per month and pay rise of 1,000 baht in each year after being evaluated for a good performance.
- Successful candidates shall be responsible for obtaining his/ her own visa, health insurance, work permit, teacher’s license and accommodation.
- During the duration of contract, there will be performance evaluations.
Based on the outcome of the evaluations, contract extensions and pay rise may result.
Interested applicants should submit their application form, resume and contact number(s) along with the required documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application deadline : 30 November 2021
Interview and short teaching demonstration will be conducted via Zoom.