|Ruamrudee International School Early Years Campus|
|At least ฿70,000 / month (full time)|
Early Childhood Teacher
PostedRuamrudee International Early Years Campus (RISE) located in the eastern Bangkok suburb of Praya Surenwas and was founded in 2020 celebrating its 1st anniversary this year.
RISE forms part of the Ruamrudee International School brand which was established in 1957 as and now forms one of 3 campuses in Bangkok.
Ruamrudee International School Early Years Campus is purposely built and designed for young students from the age of 18 months to 6 years allowing for an exceptional standard of learning, creating a strong educational foundation as they progress on to elementary school and beyond. We offer teaching and learning opportunities in a play based environment and have adopted a unique signature curriculum incorporating a partnership of two very successful teaching and learning approaches based on the Creative Curriculum and the Reggio Emilia approach.
Interested teachers are strongly encouraged to submit applications immediately. Please note that as part of the RISE recruitment process we conduct rigorous background checks including the submission of police clearance certificates from your home country and country of residence.
Job Description of Homeroom Teachers
- will be a fully qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent.
- will have at least 2 years experience of teaching in an international school setting and have suitable experience of teaching within the Early Years;
- will be a dedicated teacher capable of inspiring students;
- knowledge of the Creative Curriculum or Reggio Emilia approach an advantage.
- encourage students to feel valued and to be moral individuals.
- develop a sense of community within the Homeroom.
- monitor behaviour and encourage observance of school rules.