|At least ฿45,000 / month (full time)|
NES English Teachers for MEP/IEP
PostedDebsirinromklao School is currently seeking native-speaking English Teachers to fill two positions as part of our Mini-English Program (MEP) and Intensive English Program(IEP) team for the current academic year.
- Expected Working Hours: Monday – Friday (7:30AM – 4:30 PM). Hiring currently for academic year 2021 (Nov – March (est.)), with opportunity to renew for the next academic year 2022.
- School will provide you with documentation assistance for visa and work permit (costs of visa / work permit are to be paid by school). Accident insurance policy available.
Relevant Details for the MEP and IEP Positions:
Position Title: English Teacher
Salary: 45,000 - 50,000 THB/month (dependent on experience and qualifications)
Subject Taught: MEP and IEP students receive instruction in grammar, reading, writing, speaking and listening, as well as TOIEC exam preparation.
- Native English Speakers (America and England only)
- Male or Female, with university degree in a related field
- One-year experience (Preferred)
- Class Size: 30 students (3 classrooms (M.1, M.2, M.3) for MEP
- Class Size: 10- 35 students (6 classrooms (M.1, M.2, M.3,M.4,M.5,M.6) for IEP
- Teaching Hours: 16 weekly
PLEASE NOTE: Interested applicants should send an email to email@example.com. Please attach in your email a copy of your CV (including recent photograph and descriptions of prior work experiences), passport (first page and current visa), degree, and TESL/TEFL certificate. For further information, visit our website at www.dsr.ac.th
Only qualified applicants will be considered.