|King Mongkut's University of Technology|
|At least ฿38,000 / month (full time)|
Full-time and Part-time Teachers
PostedKING MONGKUT'S UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY NORTH BANGKOK, Thai-German Pre-Engineering School is currently looking for teachers for part-time and full-time positions. We need you to start in the second semester which starts in November.
Our website: https://www.kmutnb.ac.th/Home.aspx?lang=en
* Art teacher:
- We accept any nationality who can teach art in our school.
- Payment is between 500 - 1000 baht per hour. Classes are a minimum of 2 hours.
- We will provide all the teaching materials.
- We can adjust the schedule for your suitable time.
- Will teach 2 / 4 / 6 hours.
Full-Time teacher / Part-Time teacher
* Civil engineering teacher:
- Being a civil engineer or knowledge of civil engineering subjects.
- All nationalities with a good level of English are welcome.
- If you have good qualifications, skills, or experience, we will consider you regardless of your age.
- Friendly personality and be able to work with other Thai or foreign teachers without any problems.
- Respecting Thai culture and Thai people.
- We will provide you with our syllabus which you have to follow.
- You will be teaching in the workshop or lab.
- Teaching hours are between 15 hrs. to 22 hrs.
- Attending parent's meetings.
- Comfortable office and own computer with internet access with a private restroom.
- 30,000 baht starting salary + 8,000 house accommodation.
- Health insurances.
- Good amount of salary raise with the new contract every year (between 4% to 9%)
- 1-month salary bonus every year (payment is around in January).
- 2 months paid holiday every summer (sometimes 1 month), new year holiday, and other official Thai holidays.
- Because you will be teaching in a university, you won't need a teacher license.
- Friendly and helpful foreign teachers. Our head of foreign teachers is also a foreigner.
- This position is for both full-time and part-time teachers.
If you are interested in any one of the positions please contact with our head of foreign teachers:
Mr. Bird, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your resume, recently taken photo, cover letter, and any other documents related to your education and your work experience. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask him in your e-mail.
Mr. Bird will contact you if you are qualified and will arrange an interview day with you. The interview will be in our university with the head of foreign teachers, the university dean, and the school director. This might change due to the covid-19 situation.