|King Mongkut's University of Technology|
|At least ฿38,000 / month (full time)|
Full-time and Part-time Teachers
PostedKING MONGKUT'S UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY NORTH BANGKOK, Thai-German Pre-Engineering School is currently looking for teachers who is or was an engineer or has experience in engineering.
We need you to start in the second semester which starts in November. Full-time or part-time.
Our website: https://www.kmutnb.ac.th/Home.aspx?lang=en
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Being an engineer or having knowledge in this area. (being a mechanical, automotive, or electrical engineer is a big plus).
- All nationalities with a good level of English are welcome.
- If you have good qualifications, skills, or experience, we will consider you regardless of your age.
- Friendly personality and be able to work with other Thai or foreign teachers without any problems.
- Respecting Thai culture and Thai people.
- We will provide you with our syllabus which you have to follow.
- You will be teaching in the workshop or lab.
- Teaching hours are between 15 hrs. to 22 hrs.
- Attending parent's meetings.
- Comfortable office and own computer with internet access with a private restroom.
- 30,000 baht starting salary + 8,000 house accommodation.
- Health insurances.
- Good amount of salary raises with the new contract every year (between 4% to 9%)
- 1 month salary bonus every year (payment is around in January).
- 2 months paid holiday every summer (sometimes 1 month), new year holiday, and other official Thai holidays.
- Because you will be teaching in a university, you won't need a teacher license.
- Friendly and helpful foreign teachers. We already have 5 full-time and 1 part-time foreign teacher. Our head of foreign teachers is also a foreigner.
- This position is for both full-time and part-time teachers.
If you are interested in this position please contact with our head of foreign teachers:
Mr. Bird, email@example.com
Please send your resume, recently taken photo, cover letter, and any other documents related to your education and your work experience. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask him in your e-mail.
Mr. Bird will contact you if you are qualified and will arrange an interview day with you. The interview will be in our university with the head of foreign teachers, the university dean, and the school director. This might change due to the covid-19 situation.