|Sarasas Witead Romklao School|
|At least ฿21,000 / month (full time)|
NES and Non-NES Teachers (21-40K)
PostedTwo Native or European English Speaking for KG.1 / Year 1 Homeroom Teachers
Three Native or European English Speaking for P.1/ P.6 & M.2/ M.2-3 English Teachers
One Non-native English Speaking for M.4-6 Physics Teacher
Sarasas Witaed Romklao School is a bilingual and international school with more than 4,000 students and 160 foreign teachers and is one of the 45 Sarasas Affiliated Schools. It is located near Ladkrabang Airport Link, near Suwannaphum International Airport on Romklao Road next to Romklao soi 44. Prospective candidates are warmly invited to send in your resume. Please contact by email ‘<email@example.com>’.
- Two Native or European English Speaking for KG.1 / Year 2 Homeroom Teachers
- Three Native or European English Speaking for P.1/ P.6 & M.2 / M.2-3 English Teacher
- One Non-native English Speaking for M.4-6 Physics Teacher
• The starting date is now, September and October.
1. The native or European English-speaking teachers need to graduate at least with a
Bachelor’s degree in any field.
2. Able to make a commitment to work for at least one year contract.
• A salary for a native English-speaking teacher with a bachelor’s degree is 35,000 +
3,000 Baht (housing allowance) = 38,000 Baht and a master’s degree is 37,000 + 3,000
Baht (housing allowance) = 40,000 Baht.
• European English-speaking teacher is 34,000 + 3,000 Baht (housing allowance) =
37,000 Baht and a master’s degree is 36,000 + 3,000 Baht (housing allowance) = 39,000
• Non-native English speaking teacher is 21,000 Bath after probation for a Physics
teacher in M.4-6.
1. Approximately 2 months’ school holiday a year.
2. The contract is a twelve-month pay through the bank. Long holidays salary between
March – May are paid in full.
3. Health insurance premium of 5,000 Baht a year and is effective from the first day of
4. The school pays for a visa and work permit on the second year of their employment
5. Yearly increment.
6. Office hours are from 7.30-15.30.
7. No afternoon and weekend activity.
8. Curriculum textbooks are provided.
9. Teaching load is about 20-24 periods per week.
10. Free healthy lunch.
11. Air-conditioned classroom with 25 students in a class at IEP Programme and some
classes at the Bilingual Programme.