|Cambridge international School|
|At least ฿35,000 / month (full time)|
PostedCIPSWK Cambridge international School:The government school in Chiangrai is making a position available for foreign teachers, under the recent admission of this school to the Cambridge Curriculum.
We are looking for foreign teacher that are already on Thai soil, with, at least, a bachelor’s degree in science.
The candidates should:
1) Already be in Thailand
2) Be immediately available and ready to start working.
3) Be active and participative, with social aptitudes.
4) Be willing to comply with the school and department regulations.
The positions will be granted:
1) A salary of 35K (Probation) to 40K (After Probation) THB per month.
2) A 3-months probation period.
3) A total of 1 school year contract, including the probation period. This contract is a renewable pending agreement between the parties.
4) A respectful and enjoyable, working environment, that invests in self-improvement and professional growth.
This school is located in Chiang Rai, the capital of northern Thailand, amidst a beautiful area of nature and ...
Please send your full CV and any further details about you that you think may help, to: email@example.com