|IBS Nimitmai Campus|
|At least ฿20,000 / month (full time)|
Filipino Secondary Math & Physics Teachers
Established in 1995, Interkids Bilingual School (IBS) is one of the leading bilingual schools in Thailand that uses English-Thai-Chinese curriculum for students from preschool to secondary levels. As our community is growing, we are now hiring for qualified Filipino teachers in various positions to join our committed team. Currently, we have two campuses. The campus we are hiring is IBS Nimitmai campus.
Working Opportunities at IBS Nimitmai Campus.
1. Advanced Math + Physics (for Grades 10-12) *Salary depends on experience and degree.
1) Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Education preferred (in relation to each subjects) or have related work experience
2) Minimum of 1 year teaching experience (preferable).
3) Possess good computer and technological skills
4) Be professional and able to adapt oneself to new environment
5) Proof of proficiency in English language: TOEFL (850 or more) IELTS (6.5 or more) TOEIC (750 or more).
5)Active, friendly and passionate about teaching
* Create lessons in accordance with the course outline, provided by the school.
* Maintain classroom management with average class size of 20-30 students, with co-teacher.
* Communicate with other teachers and the curriculum advisor, as well as parents about students’ progress and behaviour.
* Create a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere in the classroom.
* Checking of books, grading, tracking students' behaviours and etc.
*This is a Full-time teaching position which starts from 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
* Our school provides course outline and curriculum and materials support for our teachers.
Benefits & Salary:
Our school is dedicated to the students who study here. Our teams of foreign teachers are dedicated, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic. We offer the following package for interested applicants:
- The salary offer at 20,000 THB-23,000 THB. (This is based on qualifications and teaching experience).
- Additional incentives for after school special programmes classes
- Annual salary increase according to performance
- Work permit is being provided for the qualified applicants
- Visa and Accommodation Assistance
- Social Health Insurance
- Free lunch everyday
- Christmas Break
- All Thai National Holidays and Chinese holidays are paid
- Classrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with projectors.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you meet the qualifications above, please feel free to send the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you all!
IMPORTANT: In your email, you MUST clearly state items 1-5
The email’s subject MUST clearly state the and include the following details:
(1) A short introductory email
(2) Your resume (including the name, nationality, recent photo, phone number)
(3) A scan of your passport’s photo page , transcript and diploma
(4) Specify position and school campus you wish to apply for
(5) A link or small video file introducing yourself
Remarks: Please ensure to attach the required documents stated above and send to the email: email@example.com
99 Soi, Thanon Pracha Ruam Chai, Min Buri, Bangkok 10510
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/HF5vgDmsTVJ24Vvo7