|At least ฿36,000 / month (full time)|
NES Secondary Teachers for October Start
PostedWe are looking for the perfect teacher to join our team.
The ideal candidates would be teachers who are looking to relocate to Phuket for a minimum of a year, preferably longer. Ideally, we would like to consider applicants for NES Kindergarten and Primary to start in October 2021.
Please visit our website:
- Are a responsible and organized teacher willing to make Phuket Island home for a minimum of one year.
- A mature attitude towards work.
- A strong desire to teach children of mixed second-language abilities is needed.
- Teacher with Education degree or any related degrees.
- Must have teaching experience with secondary students.
- Must be dynamic, energetic and flexible.
Native applicants with an Education degree or Graduate Certificate in Education. The latter is a minimum requirement for applicants under regulation enforced by the Thai Ministry of Education. Teaching experience among older children is a strong recommendation.
Why choose Kajonkietsuksa School?
The ideal candidate will be paid a locally-competitive salary for a one-year contract. The school will handle obtaining a work permit, Thai Teaching License, and related documents. The school will provide a balanced orientation and mentorship with experienced teachers.
Salary : 36 - 60 K
Benefits will include:
• A competitive salary package based on experiences and skills
• Health and accident insurance
• Four weeks paid holiday upon completion of a year contract
• Annual paid leave for Christmas and New Year’s Day
• A comprehensive Professional Development program and ongoing support as a teacher
• Free lunch meal
• School uniforms
To apply for a teaching position, please send the following documents (in a PDF format is preferable) by email with a cover letter to Ms. Pattama Korkamnertkawin, the head of the HR department. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A CV with a recent photo
- Bachelor’s degree certificate(s) in Education, PGCE or any related field
- University transcript of records (Diploma supplement)
- Copy of passport
- Police clearance
- TEFL / TESOL certification (if any)
- TOEIC / IELTS result for Non-NES (higher than 770 score)
- Appropriate references from a current and previous employer (to be considered for salary increment)
Only short-listed applicants with complete documentation will be contacted.
*** Salary will greatly vary depending on applicant's qualification and experience. ***