|At least ฿20,000 / month (full time)|
Filipino Kindergarten / Primary Teacher (Khokkloy)
PostedKajonkiet school group is seeking a qualified Filipino Kindergarten-Primary teacher (Khokkloy Campus) with an Education degree or any related field.
Must have teaching experience with the younger students aged from 3-12 years old. Must be dynamic, energetic, flexible, and willing to start working with us at the beginning of August.
- Consists of eight campuses in Phuket Province and one campus in Phang-Nga Province.
- The biggest employer of foreign teachers in Phuket Province.
- World-class facilities and equipment.
Please visit our website:
- A responsible and organized teacher willing to make Phang-Nga home for a minimum of one year.
- A mature attitude towards work.
- A strong desire to teach children of mixed second-language abilities is needed.
- Prefer to be surrounded by nature and enjoy living in a peaceful and quiet city.
Applicants with an Education degree or Graduate Certificate in Education are preferred, but all applicants with an accredited Bachelor’s degree in any field plus a certified TEFL qualification will be considered for the above positions. The latter is a minimum requirement for applicants under regulation enforced by the Thai Ministry of Education. Teaching experience among young children is a strong recommendation.
Why choose Kajonkietsuksa School?
The ideal candidate will be paid a locally-competitive salary for a one-year contract. The school will handle obtaining a work permit, Thai Teaching License, and related documents. The school will provide a balanced orientation and mentorship with experienced teachers.
Salary : 20,000 - 27,000 Baht
Benefits will include:
• A competitive salary package based on experiences and skills.
• Housing and additional allowances (only available in Khokkloy campus).
• Free lunch meal and provided school uniforms.
• Health and accident insurance.
• Four weeks paid holiday upon completion of a year contract.**
• Annual paid leave for Christmas and New Year’s Day.
• A comprehensive Professional Development program and ongoing support as a teacher.
• A starter package including Teacher's handbook, school calendar.
Notes: Lists with an asterisk** can be modified depending on current situations from COVID-19 pandemic and directives from the Ministry of Education.
To apply for a teaching position, please send the following documents (in a PDF format is preferable) by email with a cover letter to Ms. Pattama Korkamnertkawin, the Head of the HR department. Email: email@example.com
- A CV with a recent photo
- Bachelor’s degree certificate(s) in Education, PGCE, or any related field
- University transcript of records (Diploma supplement)
- Copy of passport (all pages with stamps)
- Police clearance
- TEFL / TESOL certification (if any)
- TOEIC / IELTS result for Non-NES (if any)
- Appropriate references from a current and previous employer (to be considered for salary increment)***
**Only short-listed applicants with complete documentation will be contacted directly.**
Looking forward to welcoming you to our Kajonkiet family!