|RTN Language Center|
|At least ฿28,780 / month (full time)|
Lanuage Instructor (2 positions)
PostedThe Royal Thai Navy Language Center (RTNLC) is located at 16 Soi Wangdoem 3, Wangdoem Road, Bangkok Yai District, Bangkok 10600. It is a naval education unit, under supervision of RTN Education Department, with a responsibility of preparing navy personnel going abroad to pursue higher degree in foreign countries, to be on the job training, to work as naval attachés, etc.
Job Description: A minimum of 12-month interim contract to be available at the office 5mornings and 3 afternoons per week. The main responsibility is teaching English (the maximum of 18 hours per week) to navy personnel of different levels in various English Programs such as Pre-TOEFL Course, Pre-University, etc. Provide students advice and help with preparation of certain course materials. Class size ranges from 4-20. Additional duties include being a language advisor and interviewing navy personnel for particular assignment.
• At least a bachelor's degree (TESOL or related field/EFL experience preferred)
• Native English speakers (American, British, Australian, Canadian ONLY)
• TEFL/TESOL certificate required
Salary and Benefits:
• 20,780 plus 8,000 baht living allowance per month
• One monthly working day off (pay day) plus all government holidays including 18 January (Royal Thai Arm Forces day) and 25 December
• 15 days of sick leave with pay (more vacations readjusted if contract is renewed)
• Health insurance provided
Note: Most of the teaching materials are provided by US Defense Language Institute and Australian Defence Language Centre. Also, you are to meet with several different groups of naval officers who are highly motivated and disciplined.
If you are interested in our job position, please send your resume to email@example.com or 0-24754756 (office hours).