|Canadian International School of Thailand|
|At least ฿70,000 / month (full time)|
Teaching Positions for August Start
PostedTeaching positions for August start
Canadian International School of Thailand, a newly authorized IB World School, is recruiting for 2021-22 starting August 1, 2021.
We are seeking qualified and experienced native English speaking teachers with education degrees and a home country teaching license or NQT designation for our growing school.
Experience with IB PYP or MYP is preferred but not essential.
• Early Years classroom teacher (3 and 4 year olds)
• Elementary classroom teacher (5 – 12 year olds)
Early Years and Elementary classroom teachers teach all core subjects (Language/literacy, Maths, Science, Social Studies, crafts) with specialists for Thai, Art and P.H.E.
Secondary (Grades 7-11, knowledge of Quebec curriculum an advantage)
• Science (integrated and separate)
The successful candidate would:
• Be a native English speaker with a good command of written and spoken English
• Have an education degree or degrees including elementary education
• Hold an elementary or secondary teaching license or certification from their home country
• Have at least two years experience teaching IB PYP or MYP, preferably most recently
• Have experience teaching the relevant grade level or high school subject.
• Have acceptable police checks
More detailed job description will be shared with shortlisted candidates at the interview.
We are growing, come grow with us!
Please send a resume including two references from most recent employment to email@example.com
Be sure to include the position you are applying for as the title of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.