|Piboonbumpen Demonstration School|
|At least ฿36,500 / month (full time)|
PostedURGENTLY looking for full time to teach in Bangsaen, Chonburi. MINIMUM starting payment of 36,500 THB / month - - HIGHER RATES DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCES and DEGREE - - (Salary 30,000 + 6,500 THB for accomodation).
1 primary teacher (English )
2 secondary teacher (English)
for the up-coming semester in May 2018
Required qualifications and preferred qualities
- Native English speakers from US, UK, Australia, Canada, or New Zealand are welcome to apply (for Non-NES, 600 scores of TOEIC test is required - - IELTS / TOEFL / TOEFL ITP are acceptable)
- At least Bachelor’s degree holder (with certified degree and certified+legalized copy of degree )
- Minimum one year of teaching experience preferred
- Ability to conduct teaching and instructional activities, using educational material, books, and other learning aids – familiarity with Microsoft Office a must
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to teach across disciplines (for elementary level)
- Ability to collaborate with others without problem, yet work autonomously and manage one’s own classes.
- Responsible, open-minded, punctual, and able to meet deadlines
Working conditions and responsibilities
- Teaching load is between 18 - 21 hours per week
- Offsite teaching and participation in English camps
- Assigned tasks related to student affairs, classrooms and extra-curricular activities
- Annual classroom research – you are expected to complete a small research project centered on topics such as classroom management, or pedagogy
- An opportunity to sign a one-year contract with Burapha University, a major private university located in the East of Thailand.
- Summer holiday (Songkhran) and public holidays.
- An opportunity to work in a friendly environment with professional colleagues in fully-equipped classrooms with appropriate learning resources
Interested qualified candidates should send a cover letter, resume, a recent photo, a copy of your degree, academic transcripts and passport, to our recruiting team via email at email@example.com
Selected candidates are asked to prepare a sample lesson plan and conduct a teaching demonstration as part of their interview at Piboonbumpen Demonstration School, Burapha University, Chonburi.