|Montfort College Primary Section|
|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
NES Primary Grade 1 Homeroom Teacher
PostedMontfort College Primary School, Chiang Mai, is seeking an enthusiastic primary grade 1 teacher to teach at our beautiful campus school located near the river and Night Bazaar in Chiang Mai City.
THIS POSITION IS ONLY OPEN TO NATIVE SPEAKERS. We are seeking candidates who can start in May 2021 and preferably sooner. Only applicants who are available for a personal interview and demonstration lesson at school will be considered.
• Grade 1 Homeroom teacher
• You will teach English, mathematics, social science and science (18 lessons a week).
• Responsible for general homeroom activities, accompanying students on field trips, etc.
• Not more than 30 students per class
• Working with a Thai co-teacher.
• Salary is 40,000 baht per month
• Annual salary increment
• Free school lunch
• Private health insurance
• 12 month contract (renewable)
- Native speakers (UK/US/Aus/NZ/Canada/Ireland).
-Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in one of the 4 subjects you will teach or education)
- at least 1 year of teaching experience, preferably with younger learners
- proficient with computers and standard software packages (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
Candidates should send their:
- detailed CV with a recent photo
- copy of a passport photo page
- copy of a diploma with transcript