|SIAM Computer & Language|
|At least ฿38,000 / month (full time)|
PostedSIAM Computer & Language School is accepting NES applicants for its few remaining positions. We require reliable and enthusiastic teachers to add to our large SIAM team. If you possess both these qualities, we would like to hear from you.
Founded in 1979, SIAM has been operating for more than 40 years. Many of our large team of NES and NNS teachers have been working with us a minimum of 5 years and continue to do so. We are happy to welcome new and enthusiastic teachers to the SIAM family each year and hope to build strong relationships with all who join us.
Our remaining positions are available at the following two locations (Bangkok suburb and Nonthaburi).
- Location 1: Nonthaburi (Tiwanon Rd) – 3+ positions for Primary (large program - English)
- Location 2: Rom Klao Rd – 1 Position remaining at well-equipped, modern Secondary School (Multimedia / air conditioned, modern classrooms)
• Bachelor’s Degree (any field)
• 120Hr TEFL or a CELTA qualification
• Teaching experience in Thailand or elsewhere is preferred
• A reliable and positive character
• Be aged between 22 and 55 (client specified)
• Be currently in Thailand and possess a valid visa
• Be available to begin working immediately (Potentially online initially)
The following would also prove advantageous:
• Ability to teach online using various platforms
• Willingness to develop and grow as a teacher with the support of our professional development team
What we offer:
• NES Salary packages from 38,000-40,000 plus bonuses
• Contracts start in June with all national holidays paid during employment period
• Yearly contract review with salary adjustments
• Completion of assignment and performance bonuses of up to 20,000bht per contract
• Paid sick leave, up to four days per contract
• Health insurance - *possible from day one (after contract signed and *work commenced)
• Work Permit and visa assistance
• Up to five paid business leave days for non B and work permit processing
• Overtime possibilities
• Western management team
• Professional development
• Curriculum and supplementary materials
• Orientation and support
If you feel we may be a good fit for you and you are keen to join our large team of teachers for this academic year, please send your resume via the link provided here on Ajarn.com. Feel free to mention your preferred location in your application email.
Only shortlisted candidates meeting our review criteria will be contacted directly by email for in-person interview appointment.