|BCIS Phuket International School|
|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
Secondary English Teacher
PostedBCIS Phuket, the first school in Thailand has its education programs accredited by the French Ministry of Education, Cambridge Assessment International Education, and the Thai Ministry of Education, all within the same institution. Students from as young as 18 months to 18 years of age receive a world-class education on our purpose-built, state-of-the-art campus in Chalong, in the south of the island.
We are hiring a Secondary English Teacher.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements.
- A bachelor of Education degree or B.A. in English.
- Be a native English speaker
- Hold an English teaching certificate PGCE
- At least two years of teaching experience within an International School
- Experience teaching Cambridge iGCSE will be beneficial.
- The ability to teach History will be beneficial.
• Ensure that the classroom uses a wide range of effective methods, including technology, to communicate with parents taking into account the native language of parents by promoting two-way communication.
• Teaching students at all levels of English attainment
• Taking responsibility for the progress of all students taught
• Analyzing student data from assessment tests and incorporating into planning
• Ensuring ALL students have a SPP (Student Progress Plan) with clear targets for improvement.
• Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within the class
• Providing feedback on the student’s progress to parents/carers,
This position will begin in August 2021.
How to apply:
Please only apply if you meet all of the above requirements by sending your resume, cover and reference letter, related documents such as Education Certificate, passport, etc. and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website: www.bcisphuket.com
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.