|Sine Education Service Co., Ltd..|
|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
English and History Teacher
PostedSINE Education is a leading provider of English communication and EP programs to government secondary schools all over Thailand. We are now recruiting an English and History teacher for a partner school in Nonthaburi.
SINE provides teachers with a detailed Plan of Work, Lesson Plans, PowerPoints and additional worksheets. Teachers will have the flexibility to add and develop content for students. Class sizes are limited to 30 students and teaching hours per teacher are no more than 18 per week.
Bring a positive attitude and the desire to develop as a teacher, and we’ll provide the rest. All our teachers are fully supported through the SINE in-school coordinators and academic management team. We also have dedicated work permit/visa, health insurance and IT teams.
SINE is run by a Western and Thai management team with many years' experience working in education here in Thailand. We understand the importance and benefits of learning English to Thai students in today’s competitive ASEAN market and our courses are designed to make learning as fun and rewarding as possible.
• Full-time EP English and History teacher
• Starting salary 40,000 THB pcm
• Contract to 31st March 2022 and all Thai public holidays paid
• Completion of contract bonus of 25,000THB
• Maximum 18 teaching hours per week
• Work permit and visa processed and paid for on receipt of clean Non-B visa
• Aetna health insurance
• Notebook, teaching PowerPoints and Lesson Plans provided
• Airport pick-up and help finding accommodation
• Native English speakers only – from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
• Bachelor degree holders (from accredited university) in relevant subjects
• Aged 55 or under
Please only apply if you meet all of the above requirements by sending your resume, local telephone number if you have one and cover letter plus scans of your degree certificate and passport to email@example.com Please write ‘EP teacher’ as the subject line of your application.
All SINE schools have a team of English native-speaking teachers and a full-time SINE coordinator, so you will never feel too isolated. You will be teaching Monday to Friday but will have plenty of time at the weekends to explore the local area. You will receive regular visits from the SINE management, academic and admin teams to provide you with on-going support.