|Canadian International School of Thailand|
|At least ฿70,000 / month (full time)|
NES Teachers for August Start
PostedTeaching positions for August start
Canadian International School of Thailand is recruiting for 2021-22 starting August 1, 2021.
We are seeking qualified and experienced native English speaking teachers in our growing school.
Experience with IB PYP or MYP is preferred. Only candidates with education degrees and home country teaching license or NQT designation can be considered for these positions.
• Early Years classroom teacher (3 and 4 year olds)
• Elementary classroom teacher (5 – 12 year olds)
Early Years and Elementary classroom teachers teach all core subjects (Language/literacy, Maths, Science, Social Studies, crafts) with specialists for Thai, Art and P.H.E.
Secondary (Grades 7-11, knowledge of Quebec curriculum an advantage)
• Business and an additional core subject listed above
Elementary and Secondary
• EAL specialist teacher
• Physical and Health Education teacher
The successful candidate would:
• Be a native English speaker with a good command of written and spoken English
• Have an education degree or degrees including elementary education
• Hold an elementary or secondary teaching license or certification from their home country
• Have at least two years experience teaching IB PYP or MYP, preferably most recently
• Have experience teaching the relevant grade level or high school subject.
• Have acceptable police checks
More detailed job description will be shared with shortlisted candidates at the interview.
We are growing, come grow with us!
Please send a resume including two references from most recent employment to email@example.com
Be sure to include the position you are applying for as the title of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.