|At least ฿23,000 / month (full time)|
Science and Math Teacher (NES or Non-NES)
PostedFull Time Science and Math Teacher
The teacher will be working with the students aged between 6 and 12 years old (Primary 1-6). The teacher will be responsible for the students’ development in Math and Science as well as cognitive development and attitude development. We are looking for PASSIONATE and DEDICATED teachers to join and grow with our team.
Aims and Tasks
1. Able to instruct Math and Science teaching classes.
2. Able to design lessons and activities that align with the Thai national curriculum.
3. Able to participate and cooperate as well as prepare activities for school activities such as mother’s day, X’mas, etc.
4. Able to help the slow learners with the school extra activities for slow learners.
5. Able to handle 25 student classes.
6. Passionate about teaching and striving for an improvement in teaching career.
1. Mondays-Fridays from 7.30 A.M. - 4.00 P.M.
1. Preferred age between 22-35 years old (flexible).
2. No preference for gender (He/she must be able to take care of the young learners).
3. At least Bachelor’s degree (preferably educational field).
4. Other seminar, workshop certificates etc. are appreciated.
5. Required Toeic result
Accomodation and benefits
1. The school will help the teacher find the accommodation. However, the teacher will be responsible for the rental fee. The accommodation rental rate will be around 3,000-4,500 per month (rates may vary depending on preferences). The accommodation is usually equipped with wifi, laundry service, and is situated in an area that is easy to travel to the school and markets.
2. Starting from 23,000 Baht
3. The school will help with visa processes and pay for teaching license, work permit, and 1 year visa
4. The teacher will have 2 weeks holiday during Songkran festival (During April and all Thai government holidays) (with pay).
5. The teacher will have 6 days annual leave excluding sick leave.
6. The school will provide Thai breakfast and lunch from Mondays-Fridays (Thai food).
7. School will provide the teacher with accidental insurance after the teacher has received his/her work permit.
Interested applicants can send their CV to our school email: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.