|At least ฿45,000 / month (full time)|
NES Teacher for Primary Grade 3
PostedAttamit School in Bangkok is seeking a qualified and genuinely enthusiastic native English speaking teacher to join our dedicated team of foreign teachers when schools in Bangkok reopen for the new semester.
A teacher is needed to teach ESL skills to primary/elementary level students. The teacher will make use of the Family and Friends coursebook published by O.U.P. There are approximately 36 students in each classroom. You will see each group of students 4 times per week making a combined total of 24 periods in one week.
1) A Bachelor’s Degree.
2) Previous teaching experience is desirable and would be a big advantage.
3) Professional, adaptable, flexible and hardworking character.
4) NES teachers must be British, American, Australian, New Zealander or Canadian. If you are of any other nationality, you may apply and will be considered if you are deemed to have language skills identical to that of a native speaker. Other nationalities may be considered subject to their experience, language fluency and qualifications.
5) Good computer and technological skills preferred.
6) A good understanding of English grammar and spelling.
7) The ability to work well with teachers of other nationalities.
8) The ability to think on your feet and improvise whenever necessary.
9) A friendly and outgoing personality.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The salary for a qualified native English speaking teacher begin at 45,000 Thai baht. This can be subject to adjustment according to your previous experience and also your performance during the 3-month probationary period under which all our new teachers are observed.
Qualified applicants will be assisted in obtaining a work permit and non-immigrant B visa.
You will be entitled to the free health insurance package provided to all teachers by the school.
You will receive a competitive annual leave package.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in teaching position, please send the required documents (see below) by email to the Head of English, Mr. Scott Brown at the following email address:
1. A brief letter explaining your interest in the position advertised.
2. A resume/CV which details your previous work experience and provides at least one employer reference.
3. A copy of your passport's photo page.
Please send emails to email@example.com
The school's address is Attamit School, 22/1 Phaholyothin Soi 37, Ladyao, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900.
For more information about the school, please visit www.attamit-school.com/ or Facebook www.facebook.com/attamitschool/