|At least ฿20,000 / month (full time)|
YE Teacher and YE Project Assistant
PostedKajonkiet school group is seeking a qualified YE teacher and YE project assistant with an Education degree or any related field.
1. Teaching YE subject as a core YE Teacher with teaching workload of 15-20
periods per week which will be assigned by the YE Coordinator.
2. Assisting YE Project Coordinator on none-teaching projects which include:
- Running none-teaching YE activities and projects such as camps, field trips,
competitions, workshops and seminars.
- Creating content for YE program marketing and; public communication.
- Collaborating with companies and looking after students for a work-experience
3. Taking responsibilities for any tasks assigned by the Head of Thai Secondary
This applicant must be fluent in both spoken and written Thai and English.
The person who will apply for this position must have a background in teaching or studying entrepreneurial education, having a strong sense of initiative and collaborative can-do attitude and sharing their entrepreneurial mindset to the organization.
This position is under the responsibility of Thai Secondary Department and Thai HR.
The performance of this position will be evaluated by 2 aspects: Teaching & None-
The Teaching part will be evaluated by the YE Coordinator and Head of Foreign
Secondary, while the None-Teaching part will be evaluated by the YE Project
Coordinator and Head of Thai Secondary.
Salary : 20,000 - 30,000 Baht
Benefits will include:
• A competitive salary package based on experiences and skills.
• Free lunch meal and provided school uniforms.
• Accident insurance.
• A comprehensive Professional Development program and ongoing support as a teacher.
To apply for a teaching position, please send the following documents (in a PDF format is preferable) by email with a cover letter to Ms. Pattama Korkamnertkawin, the Head of the HR department. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A CV with a recent photo
- Bachelor’s degree certificate(s) in Education, PGCE, or any related field
- University transcript of records (Diploma supplement)
- TOEIC / IELTS result for Non-NES (if any)
- Appropriate references from a current and previous employer (to be considered for salary increment)***
Looking forward to welcoming you to our Kajonkiet family!