|TSIS Bangna Campus|
|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
MS Computer Science Teacher with IT Support
We have been managed by International Schools Services (ISS) since August 2017. ISS is currently associated with over 350 schools in 70 countries. In recent years our students have achieved some of Thailand’s top IGCSE results.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic, well-qualified and committed Middle School Computer Science Teacher (with I.T. Support Officer) to work in our supportive school environment where expectations of students and staff are high.
While the successful candidate will be based at our Bangna Campus, they will be required to work for one day/week from our Wongwianyai Campus.
FULL DESCRIPTION OF JOB
1) The initial contract will be for a period of one year from 9th August 2021.
2) Applicants must be teacher qualified and with a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology and must be teacher qualified.
3) Applicants should be service-minded and able to communicate well in English. Experience working in an international school is required.
4) Duties will include:
- teaching Computer Science to Years 5-8 (approx. 8 periods/week)
- cross-campus responsibility - maintenance of the school’s IT network,
equipment and software.
- assist staff to solve daily IT issues.
- assist PR staff to develop and maintain the school’s webpage.
- basic graphic design skills to occasionally prepare online banners.
- salary of 40,000 baht/month
- health insurance
- approximately 10 weeks paid holiday (for full 12-month contracts)
- opportunities for professional development through the ISS network
- option of on-campus, furnished accommodation
6) APPLICATION PROCESS:
Applications should be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will not be read if they do not include the following:
- Subject: Computer Science Teacher
- An introductory email
- Recently updated C.V.
- A scan of your passport photo page (or ID for Thai nationals)
Shortlisting for current positions will begin as soon as applications are received. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an initial interview on campus or online. The position will be offered when the ideal candidate is found.
We will send additional information to shortlisted applicants only (* we may keep others on file for future openings *).
TSIS has been educating students since 1985. Our school continues to be renewed under the management of ISS since 2017.
Our Senior School is located on the south-eastern edge of the city, with a shuttle service for students from Bearing BTS Station. Built on a large 13 rai plot, the campus is equipped with academic, sporting and other extracurricular facilities envied by many other international schools in Bangkok.
We are accredited by Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and Council of International Schools (CIS). We are affiliated with the International Schools Association of Thailand (ISAT).
While the majority of TSIS students were historically of Indian descent, with 18 nationalities now in our school, TSIS is becoming a true international school with students and teachers of all nationalities, races and religions.
In recent years, our fantastic students have turned heads in academic and sporting competitions. Our students are enthusiastic and polite. We are proud of their achievements and our strong community spirit.
We look forward to welcoming another teacher to our team.