|SIAM Computer & Language|
|At least ฿30,000 / month (full time)|
Filipino Chemistry / Physics Teachers
PostedSIAM Computer & Language School is now accepting Filipino applicants for two exciting opportunities at an all girls’ secondary school near Wat Arun. We are specifically seeking applicants who can teach Chemistry to secondary levels and Physics to secondary levels. There are two positions available with interviews as soon as this week.
Successful applicants will need to demo their teaching abilities at the school on April 19 and be ready for the upcoming Academic Year starting in May.
If you can teach either of the aforementioned subjects and possess reliability and enthusiasm as core qualities, we would like to hear from you.
• Bachelor’s Degree (ideally in field)
• 120Hr TEFL or a CELTA qualification
• Teaching experience in Thailand or elsewhere is preferred
• A reliable and positive character
• Be aged between 22 and 55 (client specified)
• Be currently in Thailand and possess a valid visa
• Be available to demo April 19 and begin working in May
The following would also prove advantageous:
• Some understanding of Thai culture
• Willingness to develop and grow as a teacher with the support of our professional development team
What we offer:
• Strong NNS Salary package with bonuses will be discussed at time of interview and will depend upon qualifications and suitability (advertised amount is minimum offered and for reference only)
• Post (paid) demo - Contracts start in May with all national holidays paid during employment period
• Yearly contract review with salary adjustments
• Completion of assignment and performance bonuses of up to 20,000bht per contract
• Paid sick leave up to four days per contract
• Health insurance - *possible from day one (after contract signed and work commenced)
• Work Permit and visa assistance
• Up to five paid business leave days for non B and work permit processing
• Overtime possibilities
• Western management team
• Professional development
• Curriculum and supplementary materials
• Orientation and support
If you feel we may be a good fit for you and you are keen to join our large team of teachers for the new academic year, please send your resume via the link provided here on Ajarn.com. Please mention your preferred subject in your application email.
Shortlisted candidates meeting our review criteria will be contacted directly by email for interview appointment as soon as this week.