|SIAM Computer & Language|
|At least ฿38,000 / month (full time)|
Various Teaching Positions for May Start
PostedSIAM Computer & Language School is now accepting NES applicants for the upcoming Academic Year starting in May. We require reliable and enthusiastic teachers to add to our large SIAM team. If you possess both these qualities, we would like to hear from you.
Founded in 1979, SIAM has been operating for more than 40 years. Many of our large team of NES and NNS teachers have been working with us a minimum of 5 years and continue to do so. We are happy to welcome new and enthusiastic teachers to the SIAM family each year and hope to build strong relationships with all who join us.
We have positions becoming available at the following locations around Bangkok and in Nonthaburi.
- Location 1: Near BTS Ari – Position(s) Primary (math)
- Location 2: Near Wat Arun – Position(s) Secondary (all girls’ school)
- Location 3: Nonthaburi (Tiwanon Rd) – Many positions for Primary and Secondary (expanded program)
- Location 4: Lat Krabang – Position(s) Secondary
- Location 5: Rom Klao Rd – Position(s) Secondary
- Location 6: Sukumvit Rd – Position(s) Secondary
- Location 7: Near Wong Wien Yai – Position(s) Secondary (all boys’ school)
- Location 8: Sai Mai 43 – Position(s) Secondary
- Location 9: Khlong San / Wong Wien Yai – Position(s) Secondary (all girls’ school)
- Location 10: Near Phra Pokklao Bridge – Position(s) Primary & secondary
**Additional locations will be added in the coming weeks – Currently awaiting client confirmations.
• Bachelor’s Degree (any field)
• 120Hr TEFL or a CELTA qualification
• Teaching experience in Thailand or elsewhere is preferred
• A reliable and positive character
• Be aged between 22 and 55 (client specified)
• Be currently in Thailand and possess a valid visa
• Be available to begin working in May
The following would also prove advantageous:
• Some understanding of Thai culture
• Willingness to develop and grow as a teacher with the support of our professional development team
What we offer:
• NES Salary packages from 36,000-40,000 plus bonuses
• NNS Salary packages will depend on positions offered and suitability for same (bonuses are the same)
• Contracts start in May with all national holidays paid during employment period
• Yearly contract review with salary adjustments
• Completion of assignment and performance bonuses of up to 20,000bht per contract
• Paid sick leave up to four days per contract
• Health insurance - *possible from day one (after contract signed and work commenced)
• Work Permit and visa assistance
• Up to five paid business leave days for non B and work permit processing
• Overtime possibilities
• Western management team
• Professional development
• Curriculum and supplementary materials
• Orientation and support
If you feel we may be a good fit for you and you are keen to join our large team of teachers for the new academic year, please send your resume via the link provided here on Ajarn.com. Feel free to mention your preferred location in your application email.
Shortlisted candidates meeting our review criteria will be contacted directly by email for interview appointment.