|Canadian International School of Thailand|
|At least ฿70,000 / month (full time)|
NES Teachers for August Start
PostedCanadian International School of Thailand is recruiting for 2021-22 starting August 1, 2021. We are seeking qualified and experienced native English speaker teachers in our growing school. Experience with IB PYP or MYP is preferred.
• Pre-Kindergarten teacher (3 and 4 year olds)
• Kindergarten teacher
• Lower Elementary Grades 1 to 3 teacher
• Upper Elementary Grades 4 to 6 teacher
• Elementary Art specialist teacher (PreK3 – Grade 6)
• High School English (Grades 7-10, knowledge of Quebec curriculum an advantage)
• High School Science (Grades 7-10, knowledge of Quebec curriculum an advantage)
• High School Social Studies (Grades 7-10, knowledge of Quebec curriculum preferred)
• High School Business with ability to teach additional core subject (knowledge and experience of BTEC an advantage)
• Music/Drama teacher (Elementary/Secondary)
• EAL specialist teacher
• SEN specialist teacher with classroom teacher responsibilities
PreK, Kindergarten, and Elementary classroom teachers teach all core subjects (Language/literacy, Maths, Science, Social Studies, crafts) with specialists for Thai, Art, and P.E.
High school subject specialists teach across our four grade levels referencing the Quebec Education Program throughout as our high school students (Grades 7 to 10) also travel to attend school in Montreal each year. Students in Grade 11 will follow a business focused curriculum with some experiential learning in Bangkok and beyond.
The school is in both IB PYP and MYP candidacy stages so the ability to work collaboratively, write unit plans incorporating themes and skills and ultimately produce curriculum documents is essential. Only candidates with education degrees and home country teaching licenses or NQT designation can be considered for these positions.
The successful candidate would:
• Be a native English speaker with a good command of written and spoken English
• Have an education degree or degrees including elementary education
• Hold an elementary or secondary teaching license or certification from their home country
• Have at least two years experience teaching IB PYP or MYP, preferably most recently
• Have experience teaching the relevant grade level or high school subject.
For more detailed job description will be shared with shortlisted candidates at the interview.
We are growing, come grow with us!
Please send a resume including two references from most recent employment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include the position you are applying for as the title of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.