|At least ฿37,000 / month (full time)|
Upper Grade Primary Teacher
PostedWe are pleased to announce that due to enrollment expansion for the upcoming school year, commencing in May, we now have the following vacancies for flexible start date (prior May 1). Applicants must be Native English Speakers.
1. Primary grade 4 English and Math teacher (English Program)- 16 classes per week
2. Primary grade 6 English and Math teacher (English Program)- 16 classes per week
3. Primary grade 6 English teacher (English Program)- 20 classes per week
- Salary: 37,000 Baht / Month
- Full 12 monthly contracts
- Fullly paid holidays both public and School
-16 classes per week (periods are 50 minutes each)
- Working hours 8.15am – 3.00pm (Monday – Friday)
- Small class size
- Work Permit paid by the School
- Visa assistance: particularly changing COVID-19 visa to NON-B
- Breakfast and lunch provided free
- Free School polo shirt
- Accommodation assistance
Applicants should have preferably a minimum of 2 years teaching experiences. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for the above positions.
Jirsartwitthaya School is the largest private school in the heart of Ayutthaya, a historical yet progressive city. We are located approximately 80kms north of Bangkok or about one hour by van, minibus, car, or train. We currently employ 35 Foreign Teachers from various parts of the world and have over 2000 students from pre-kindergarten through to lower secondary grade 9.
To Apply : Please send a personally prepared and fully detailed resume, copy of certificate and transcripts, copy of passport and a recent photograph to our e-mail address: email@example.com
For more information about Jirasartwitthaya School, please visit us on Facebook : โรงเรียนจิระศาสตร์วิทยา / Jirasart Witthaya School