|Satit Bangna School|
|At least ฿45,000 / month (full time)|
NES Homeroom Teacher for EP (45-50K)
PostedSatit Bangna School English program is moving into its second year and our school is looking for 2 Native homeroom teachers one for Grade 2 and the other for Kindergarten. You would be joining our small but growing English Program team. This position would best suit a professional, dedicated and experienced teacher.
Teaching hours will be approximately 18 hours per week. You will be teaching English as well as Math or Science. Class size 25 students
Contracted hours 7:45am – 4:30pm Monday till Friday (occasionally there are competitions and school activities on the weekend that you will also need to attend)
The school also will arrange a visa and work permit for the successful candidate.
We are offering a competitive salary of between 45k - 50k per month to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
• You will be responsible for making the lesson plans for your classes (the school already has the format you will just need to edit it to include your class content)
• Setting homework to the students
• Checking and marking exercise books
• Contacting parents if necessary, although most of the time our Thai speaking coordinator will do this.
• Taking care of the students at lunch time.
• Also, there are after school (but still in your contracted hours) homework class, where you will help the students with their homework. This will be twice a week – This is compulsory as it is during your contracted hours but you will be paid extra at the end of each semester for this.
• There is school duty, this is where teacher’s welcome student to school in the mornings and monitor the students in and around the school premises, before and after school. It will be once a week from 6.30am till 6pm/5pm. 6pm one week then 5pm the next week (this is subject to change)
• Native teachers that we are looking for will only be accepted from the following countries: UK, Ireland, US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand
• Hold at least a bachelor degree in any field (preferably an English or Teaching degree)
• Hold a TEFL or CELTA qualification (if you do not have an educational degree)
• At least 2 years teaching experience
• Hold a Thai permanent teachers license would be preferable but not necessary
If you meet the necessary requirements and you would like to apply for the position kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1. Covering letter
3. Scanned copies of your University degree, transcripts, CELTA or TEFL certificate and Teachers license if you have one.
As part of the interview process you will be required to perform a 30-minute demonstration lesson to grade 1 students. Please prepare something suitable for that level, you can teach anything you want to showcase yourself.
You must be currently located in Thailand. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you.