|Anuban Ubon Ratchathani School|
|At least ฿33,000 / month (full time)|
Full-time NES Teacher for Government School
PostedThe English Program of Anuban Ubon Ratchathani School is looking for enthusiastic English teachers (native English speakers only) to be able to teach grades 1-6.
We are looking for dynamic individuals with positive, and professional work ethics, as well as experience in teaching English at a primary school in Thailand.
• Salary scale beginning at 33, 000 baht per month dependant on qualifications and experience
• 12 months contract (3 months’ probation period 32,000 baht)
• 5-6 weeks paid holiday per year
• Renewal of Visa and Work permits paid for
• Teaching hours up to 18 hours a week
• School hours are approximately 07:30-16.30 Monday to Friday
• Modern air-conditioned classrooms with large LCD TVs, and offices equipped with computers and printers
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• You must be a native English speaker from The United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand
• Hold an accredited Bachelors degree or higher
• Minimum two years teaching experience
• Provide original education diplomas, certificates, and transcripts
If you feel you meet the above qualifications, please contact us at E.P.firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following documentation.
• Detailed CV (resume)
• Current Photo
• At least 2 professional references
• Contact information including current phone number and e-mail address