|Saint Joseph Nakae School|
|At least ฿20,000 / month (full time)|
PostedSaint Joseph Nakae School is a private Catholic educational institution owned and managed by the the Archdiocese of Thare-Nongseng. The school is located in Nakae District, Nakhon Phanom Province.
Position available: 4 positions
Application Period: March 3 - 15 April, 2021
1) Filipino citizen who is currently here in Thailand and is in good health.
2) Education degree holder (BEED or BSED major in English or Science).
2.1) Holder of other degrees may also apply provided they earned a Diploma in Teaching from a duly recognized educational institution.
3) Preferably female, aging 23 - 30 years old.
4) Preferably Catholic or Christian that could report to school on weekend when the need arises.
5) Passionate, team-player, dedicated and willing to undergo intensive training.
1) One (1) year employment contract (12 months), renewable.
2) Monthly salary amounting to twenty thousand baht (ThB. 20,000.00).
3) Monthly housing allowance of one thousand baht (ThB. 1,000.00).
4) Work Permit Fee will be shouldered by the school
5) Assistance in the processing of visa and work permit.
6) Christmas bonus.
7) Free lunch from Monday - Friday
8) Health Insurance in case of accident, and **Thai Social Security (after 3 months of service.)
7) Assistance in processing Professional Teacher's License after three years of service.
***How to apply?***
Prepare the following for evaluation
1) Updated Curriculum Vitae with 2x2 photo
2) Application letter addressed to school director
3) Scanned copies of your academic credentials (Diploma, ToR, Cert. of Graduation)
4) Personal documents such as information page of passport, NBI/Police Clearance, Employment Record, among others.
SAINT JOSEPH NAKAE SCHOOL
585 Moo 4 Mattayomjan Road
Nakae Sub-district, Nakae District
Nakhon Phanom 48130 Thailand
Telephone: 042- 571 -338
Mr. Charles Van Howard (Head, Foreign Teachers): 0943584446