|Kasetsart University Laboratory School Multilingual Program|
|At least ฿42,000 / month (full time)|
Full-time Teachers for May Start
PostedKasetsart University Laboratory School Multilingual Program is a school attached to the faculty of Education under the famous Kasetsart University in Thailand. We are operating in Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Chon Buri province about one and a half hours away from Bangkok. Our school includes students from grade 1 to grade 12 (5-17 y/o). We are looking for 3 teachers who are open-minded, flexible, passionate, and able to work as a team to join us.
3 positions for full-time teachers.
Please, specify your preference (primary or high school).
- Passport holders from English Native Speaking countries: At the moment, we can ONLY accept passport holders from the UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
- Bachelor’s Degree and transcript in any subjects (preferably related to teaching) and certified from your embassy.
- Non-B visa holders will be advantage.
- Female teachers will be advantage (but the male teachers can apply too).
- Flexible and passionate about teaching.
- Willing to work hard.
- Zero experience is fine as long as you are willing to learn and adapt.
- Not over 60 years old.
- Heatproof (no air-con in the classroom but air-con available in teacher’s room)
- Can start no later than 17th May 2021.
Salary & Benefits
- Minimum starting salary of 42,000 THB per month (which can be upgraded further dependent on qualifications and experience) plus yearly raise starting from 2nd year.
- Medical Coverage up to 50k annually and school group insurance.
- The entire month of paid holiday.
- Visa and Work permit provided and supported (excluding additional documentation or travel expenses).
- Professional Development
- If you are located in Bangkok, we offer a van service from On Nut road to and from school every working day.
Our website (Thai): https://kusmp.ac.th/
Location of our school: https://goo.gl/maps/7fhez2b96BsLXhrA6
If you are interested in our school, please contact the school directly via this email.
Attached the real or copy of your passport, diploma, resume, and letter of reference to this email.
After school directly reviews your information and we find you qualified, we will contact you back as soon as we can.