|BCIS Phuket International School|
|At least ฿60,000 / month (full time)|
Secondary School Math Teacher
PostedBCIS is a relatively new school with sincere ambitions to become one of the best international schools in Thailand. We believe in the expertise of our teachers and the importance of fostering confidence and independent thinking in our students.
We are looking for someone special to join the mathematics team. You will be very well-qualified and able to inspire colleagues and students alike. You will have the highest expectations of students and the highest standards for yourself and your colleagues.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• To support the school in embracing and encouraging the ethos and standards of excellence as defined in the Core Values of the school.
• To support the school in ensuring high academic standards in relation to the school’s own desire for all students to be the best they can as well as a commitment and understanding to uphold the customs and traditions of the Thai community.
• To fully engage in the Appraisal and performance management process.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be:
• An effective and dynamic individual with a proven track record of student progress and achievement.
• Rigorous in promoting excellence and developing commitment to high standards of care and opportunities for all.
• Able to demonstrate successful experience of working within a team and promoting and developing innovative approaches to student support
• Able to demonstrate a comprehensive and confident knowledge of best practice pedagogy
• Able to demonstrate a commitment to inclusion with operational strategies
• Able to demonstrate genuine passion towards the wider extra-curricular life of a school.
Bachelor degree in Education major in Mathematics or B
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- Qualified Teachers Status (QTS)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in teaching in the subject
-Experience in teaching Cambridge or British Curriculum programme with IGCSE, A level is a plus.
- Native English Speaking.
International experience an advantage
If you are interested in applying for this prestigious role please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and attach the following documents:
• Passport photo
• Degree certificate and transcripts
• A scan of the photo page in your passport
• Name and email address of 2 references from your previous schools
BCIS carries out background checks on all successful placements, applicants are required to give accurate information about their employment history and certifications.
For more information, please visit the school website: bcisphuket.com