|Kasintorn St Peter|
|At least ฿47,000 / month (full time)|
NES Teaching Positions
PostedWe are looking for NES Teachers for next academic year to be able to start in March / April 2021.
-English Teachers for (kindergarten / primary / secondary levels)
-English, Math, Science Teacher (primary levels)
-Homeroom Teachers (kindergarten levels)
- minimum bachelor’s degree
- motivated individuals (from U.S.A, UK, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, Australia) who are dedicated to teaching and the betterment of their students
Kasintorn Saint Peter School is dedicated to the students who study here. Our team of foreign teachers is dedicated, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic. We offer the following package/ benefits for interested applicants:
- monthly remuneration of 42,000 baht (salary + merit pay)
- plus monthly housing allowance (maximum 5,000 baht)
- plus 3,000 baht salary increase after 3-month probation period
- contract completion bonus
- visa and work permit assistance
- one year contract (renewable)
- work from Monday to Friday
- working time 8:00am-4:40pm (Fridays- finish work at 1:00pm)
- curriculum textbooks and lesson plans provided
- paid school holidays and 5 business/sick leave per semester
In addition to this we also offer help teachers find suitable accommodation for their needs in and around the school. We also provide free school meals and accident insurance for all of our teachers.
If you feel you may be interested in taking a position at the school, kindly email the following to email@example.com
- resume with recent photo
- copy of degree certificate and transcripts
- copy of passport and latest visa page
Kasintorn Saint Peter School is a progressive school that offers both English Program and Trilingual Education Program. We currently provide education for around 4,000 students from the local and surrounding areas. As a school we pride ourselves at placing our learners at the centre of the education process and have a strong team of dedicated teachers taking care of our students on a daily basis.
The local area.
The school is based in Bang Yai, Nonthaburi which is around 20 km outside of Bangkok. However the local area has seen much development recently and commuting into Bangkok is now very convenient with the establishment of the new Purple line MRT. In addition, the local areas has shopping malls restaurants, cinemas and various other places for teachers to spend their weekends and free time. If living that far from the city is a concern then we also provide free vans to and from the school from areas such as Rattanatibeth.