|I CAN READ Central Plaza|
|At least ฿500 / hour (part time)|
Part-time English Teacher
PostedPart-Time English Teacher at I CAN READ Central Plaza Udonthani
I Can Read is a large literacy-based learning organisation currently in our 20th year of operation across multiple countries and we currently have 25 centres across Thailand. We specialise in the teaching of English literacy skills in addition to other important areas of child development, such as cognitive and social skills.
I CAN READ is looking for a part-time English teacher to teach at our branch in Central Plaza Udonthani.
Successful applicants will be required to teach reading, writing, speaking and listening skills using the specially-developed I Can Read System. Most I Can Read students are aged between three and twelve. Applicants must be comfortable with teaching young children.
Applicants must complete the I Can Read training programme before they can commence work. I Can Read teachers are required to apply the methods learned during their training in their classes and observations will be conducted to assist teachers with delivering the programmes correctly.
1. Be a native speaker from a country whose primary language is English (Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Ireland and South Africa) or have completed a substantial amount of your education in one of these countries.
2. Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree
3. Teaching Certificate (e.g. TEFL, CELTA, TESOL)
4. Clear speech with a universally understandable accent. This is essential for the teaching of phonology.
5.Energetic and experienced in teaching or working with children.
1. Detailed Resume/CV showing all relevant work and study.
2. Scanned copy of a valid passport or recent photograph.
3. Scans of any relevant qualifications.
To apply please contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org