|The American English Tutorial School|
|Nakhon Si Thammarat|
|At least ฿25,000 / month (full time)|
Filipina Teacher for Long-term Position
PostedThe American English Tutorial School
My name is Bob Corey (School owner)
The American English Tutorial School is looking for a serious, hardworking, positive, energetic female Filipina English teacher who loves children to join our team of professionals.
• 1 Full Time Teaching Position (ENGLISH TEACHER) needed IMMEDIATELY! Female ONLY
• We are interested in hiring a serious, hardworking, positive, energetic individual who loves children to join our team of professionals.
* MUST be currently located in Thailand
* 3 year - CONTRACT
• MUST speak Clearly and be fluent in the English language
• We are a 5 STAR school and we are hiring DIRECT
• WE ARE NOT an AGENCY!!!
• A competitive salary. The salary scale, beginning at 25,000-45,000
• 25,000 THB starting (training/probation period) with sliding scale up to 45,000 THB per month.
• Our teachers are currently earning over 30,000 THB within the 1st. year of employment
• Housing accommodations available
• Teaching is mostly 1 on 1 and small groups
• New contract BONUS = 20,000 THB
• 1-week PAID holiday
• We will provide all paperwork for embassy & reimburse cost of your Non-B Visa
• School pays for work permits, visa extensions and other documents
• Modern air-conditioned classrooms and offices
• Training programs
• Fun/Laid Back environment
• AND much, much more!!!
If you are applying for a job, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
• A cover letter stating why you would make a great member of our team.
• Please attach your FULL resume
• A recent photograph and a scanned copy of your passport information page.
• A copy of your degree and transcripts (for VISA/Work Permit purposes).
• A current valid copy of your NBI Criminal Background Check
• Contact information: current phone, Facebook and email address
• Teaching qualifications (Education degree, PGCE, etc.)
• TEFL/TESOL training
• TOEIC score of 800+
Robert Corey (School Owner)
Please contact me directly at Bobcorey912@yahoo.com