|Kasintorn Saint James|
|At least ฿30,000 / month (full time)|
NES Homeroom Teachers
PostedWe are looking for Native English Speakers to join our team for academic year 2021-2022, to be able to start in April 2021.
HOMEROOM TEACHERS FOR ENGLISH PROGRAM
o kindergarten 1-3
o primary 1-6
o secondary 1-3
- Hold at least a bachelor degree in relevant field of education.
- motivated individuals (from U.S.A, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia) who are dedicated to teaching and students’ learning.
We offer the following package for interested applicants:
• Monthly remuneration of 30,000 baht up (negotiable, based on experiences).
• An additional of 3000 baht after 3 months probation
• One year contract (renewable)
• Work from Monday to Friday and teach between 20 and 24 periods a week
• Paid public holidays
• Free Breakfast and Lunch
• In addition to this, we also offer full support in obtaining visas and work permits.
Kasintorn Saint James Chiang Mai School offers English Program from kindergarten to secondary levels. We pride ourselves at placing our learners at the center of the education process and have a strong team of dedicated teachers taking care of our students on a daily basis.
The school is based in the Central City of Chiang Mai, which is around 10 minutes from Chiang Mai Airport and 15 minutes from Old City Center.
If you are interested in the available position at the school, kindly send your resume, cover letter and attach recent photo to: