|Satri Rachinnthit School|
|At least ฿30,000 / month (full time)|
Native English Speaking Teacher
PostedSatri Rachinuthit school in Udonthani is seeking a qualifield native English speaking teacher for our Mathayom 4 students to start November 1st.
Satri Rachinuthit school is an all-girls secondary school located in the heart of Udonthani city which is located in the North-East of Thailand.
Class sizes vary from 30-45 students per class.
1) Must be a native English speaker from either The UK, America, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
2) Hold a bachelors degree and a teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL, CELTA,TESOL) certificate.
3) Be professional, punctual and have a good ability to adapt
4) Start immediately
1) Create fun and interesting lessons in accordance with the course outline
2) Maintain classroom management
3) Homeroom and gate duties
4) Communicate well with other teachers about the students progress and behaviour
5) Create a fun, welcoming and inspiring atmosphere in the classroom
Benefits and Salary:
The salary for a qualified Native English starts from 30,000baht to 35000baht(depending on experience and qualifications) per month
12 month fully paid contract
Work permit and Non-B visa assistance
Social Health Insurance
All holidays fully paid
Classrooms are equipped with overhead projectors, computers and some classrooms have air conditioning.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please call Aj.Weerawan on 087 2366747 or Gary on 0806959201..
Or E-mail your resume with a recent photo, copies of your certificates, passport photo, your current location in or outside of Thailand and the date you are willing to start, to e-mail address listed