|At least ฿33,000 / month (full time)|
NES Pre-Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher
PostedWe are looking for an enthusiastic Native English Speaking teacher to join our team as an English homeroom teacher in Pre-K. We are a professional and well-equipped private school. The position is full-time, with around 15 lessons per week and you will work alongside an excellent Thai co-teacher and nursing professionals. Our Pre-K students are very young (2-3 years old) therefore preference would be given to a female teacher.
• A native English speaker (U.K, U.S, Canada, Australia, New Zealand)
• Minimum 4-year university degree (BA/BSc degree or higher) + TEFL certificate.
• Minimum 1 year of teaching experience.
• Be enthusiastic, positive-thinking, hard-working and patient, with excellent soft skills.
• Being interested in personal development and success within a team.
• Working well within a multi-cultural educational environment.
• Attending assembly Monday to Friday.
• Attending special ceremonies throughout the year.
• Preparing tests twice a year.
• Preparing an annual Science project.
• Maintaining display boards outside the classroom with student projects and crafts.
• Occasional absence cover in other classes.
• Preparing occasional short show performances.
• Preparing weekly lesson plans and weekly summaries of classroom activities.
• Working hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:00
• Ongoing support and professional development as a teacher.
• Monthly basic salary at least 30,000 THB, with up to 5% increase each year.
• Monthly housing allowance of 3,000 THB
Optional extra after-school classes may also be available.
• Administrative assistance for Non B visa application (visa paid by applicant). Administrative assistance for a Work permit (only the first year will be paid by applicant).
• Generous (paid) holiday entitlement.
• Free school lunch and transport to/from school (if required).