|Intertots Trilingual School|
|At least ฿70,000 / month (full time)|
Female NES Teachers for Nursery and Kindergarten
PostedQualified Female Native Speaker for Cambridge accredited School
We are located in Chachoengsao, a growing city halfway between Bangkok and Pattaya. It has all the modern conveniences of Bangkok, but none of the traffic, congestion or smell. There is less public transport, but enough motorcycle taxis to get you to and from home; school and places to shop and eat. Ideally though you’d own or rent a motorcycle or car. Housing is cheap and of good quality, there is even a nice apartment block right next to the school.
- Must have a BEd or PGCE
- Must be a NES, Native English Speaker
- TEFL certificate (CELTA/Trinity TESOL preferred)
- Preferably specialized in early years and primary education
- Preferably female, though we do consider male applicants with the appropriate credentials
- Experienced in Nursery - Primary for 3 years above in Thailand and total 6 years in teaching experience
- Experience in the Cambridge International Examination Program beneficial
- Be prepared to commit to at least in the end of March 2022 (17 month contract available upon resigning)
Intertots Trilingual School is a well-established and highly respected chain of English Foreign Language schools. We place great emphasis on providing high quality education, excellent value for parents, and caring service to our students.
We are looking for qualified and hard-working teachers to join our team.
• Visa and work permit (Teachers prepare for Non-B visa and the school will help for all documents)
• THB 50,000 per month for 5 day working week and In I for 1,000 per working day in full attendance (The minimum is 20 working days per month)
• Housing in the new condominium near the school, not included facility costs
• Free Lunch for working days
• Up to 40,000 in airfare reimbursement at the end of the contract (17 Months), depending on sick leaves.
• Structured curriculum with 5 classes a day
• Great working environment
I'm very interested to hear from you ASAP
To apply, please send your CV/resume and a recent professional photograph to