|BCIS Phuket International School|
|At least ฿80,000 / month (full time)|
Deputy Head of Secondary
BCIS International is Phuket’s newest International School in Thailand which has educational programmes accredited by the French Ministry of Education, Cambridge Assessment International Education together with the Thai Ministry of Education. The school offers students (KG-12) an innovative world class education within our fully resourced, purpose-built, state-of-the -art campus at Chalong, on the south of the island.
We are seeking to hire a new Deputy Head of Secondary School.
The successful candidate will be able to meet the following requirements:
• Will have a Bachelor of Education degree or B.A. in Secondary and a Teaching Qualification such as a PGCE or a Diploma in Teaching.
• Will be a native English speaker
• Will have at least 5 years of teaching experience within an International School
• Will have had line management experience
• Will have had experience in planning and delivering staff development and training
• Will have had Involvement and responsibilities in school self-evaluation and development planning
• Will have had direct day-to-day management of a school
• Will be able to effectively communicate the school’s vision whenever required
• Will be able to effectively support strategic leadership
• Will be able to lead by example, holding and articulating clear values and moral purpose, while focusing on providing excellent education for all students
• Will be able to build positive relationships with all members of the school community.
• Will be able to monitor and promote outstanding attendance and punctuality across the Secondary School
• Will be able to keep up to date with developments in education, and have a good knowledge of education systems locally, nationally, and globally
• Will seek training and continuing professional development to meet own needs
• Will inform the Principal and Safeguarding officer of any serious student incidents or parent concerns and work collaboratively with the SENDCO if needed to resolve issues arising.
• Will be able to develop strong community partnerships that effectively support all students’ development which will improve their learning experiences.
• Will be able to represent the Secondary school in all whole senior leadership meetings.
The applicant must already be residing in Thailand. This position will begin in November 2020.
How to apply:
Please only apply if you meet all of the above requirements by sending your resume, cover letter, and
reference contacts. You should also include your Education Certificates and passport details.
Details to email@example.com Please visit our website: www.bcisphuket.com
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.