|Sine Education Service Co., Ltd..|
|At least ฿35,000 / month (full time)|
English Conversation Teachers
PostedSINE Education is a leading provider of English conversation programs to government secondary schools in over 50 schools across Bangkok, Northeast and Central Thailand.
Come join our dynamic teaching team and experience the adventure of a lifetime in Thailand in 2020!
• Full-time English conversation teachers
• Native English speakers only – from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa
• Bachelor degree holders (from accredited university)
• Aged 58 or under
** Please note, that due to the volume of applications we receive that only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted. **
• Contracts from November 2020 until 31 March 2021
• Starting salary of 33,000 Thai baht
• End of contract bonus
• 2,000 baht living allowance if placed in Bangkok area
• 2,000 baht travel allowance (dependent on location)
• aetna health insurance
• Work permit paid for by SINE on receipt of clean Non-B visa
• Paid Thai public holidays
• No lesson planning - All teaching materials provided by SINE
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
• Paid overtime
• SINE multimedia equipment in all classrooms and pre-planned lessons
• Airport pick-up upon arrival in Bangkok
• Assistance finding accommodation in your new location
• Dedicated coordinator in each school
SINE is run by a Western and Thai management team with many years' experience working in education here in Thailand. We understand the importance and benefits of learning English to Thai students in today’s competitive ASEAN market and our courses are designed to make learning as fun and rewarding as possible.
All lessons are delivered from SINE PowerPoint presentations in SINE dedicated classrooms using images and sound to engage the students. Without the pressures of lesson planning, teachers are able to put all their energy into the classroom and helping students develop their English skills.
Since taking over the program in 2010, SINE Education has grown from having 13 teachers in just 3 schools to over 200 teachers in 50 schools this academic year. As we continue to grow due to the popularity of our programs, we are now recruiting for the upcoming second semester, with contracts from November 2020 to March 31st 2021.
HOW TO APPLY
Please only apply if you meet ALL of the above requirements by sending your resume, local telephone number if you have one and cover letter plus scans of your degree certificate and passport to email@example.com.