|Australian International School|
|At least ฿25,000 / month (full time)|
PostedPosition Vacant – Administration Officer, Australian International School, Sukhumvit Soi 31 Campus
The Administration Officer will work in the main administration office.
Primary Duties include:
o Maintain the enrolment data base accurately and up to date
o Responsibility for the Administration of Afternoon Activities Program
o Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of all administration services
o Responding to parent and community enquiries
o First point of contact for absent teachers and placement of Casual Relief Teachers
[CRTs]. Works closely with the Head of Primary School in this duty
o Responsible for documentation and administration of specialist or sessional teachers such as Language teachers and outsourced Afternoon Activity teachers.
o Administrative assistance to Admissions Manager including:
Checking data entry on the data; base sending the welcome package to newly enrolled families and end of year roll over of information.
o Electronic and hard copy filing
o Coordinate the administrative management of Special Events such as International Week; Mid and End of Year Concerts; Field Trips, Assemblies and all other official school events as announced in the school calendar, as well as incidental events.
Attend all meetings as required for the organization of Special Events
o Assist the Head of Primary School in the following ways
o Taking appointments for the Head of Primary School
• Filtering correspondence coming through the school email system on a daily basis
• Be fluent [spoken and written] in Thai and English.
• Have some leadership experience and experience of working in a school administration team.
• Have excellent customer service skills and a demonstrated capacity to market school services.
• Possess high - level ICT skills, especially in Google docs, Excel and in document presentation.
• Demonstrate initiative, a passionate work ethic, and a history of efficient work practices.
• Experience of working in an International school
• Strong customer service orientation
Conditions of service
Salary commensurate with the responsibilities, experience and qualifications
On site hours: 0715 - 1700 Monday to Friday
0900 – 1300 Saturday
Holidays: All Thai public holidays and not less than 22 days annual leave
Social Security Scheme: The school participates in the government social security scheme
Start Date: As soon as possible
• Written applications in English should include a cover letter, a current CV and names of three referees.
• Applications should be addressed to the Director at email@example.com