|Canadian International School of Thailand|
|At least ฿60,000 / month (full time)|
Experienced NES Teachers for Immediate Start
PostedThe Canadian International School of Thailand is recruiting for a teacher for an immediate start. We are seeking qualified and experienced native English speaking teachers in our growing school.
• ESL teacher
• PE teacher (Tennis specialist)
The school is in both IB PYP and MYP candidacy stages so the ability to work collaboratively, write unit plans incorporating themes and skills and ultimately produce curriculum documents is essential. Only candidates with education degrees and home country teaching license or NQT designation can be considered for these positions.
The successful candidate would:
• Be a native English speaker for ESL teacher and NNES for PE teacher also welcome with a good command of written and spoken English
• Have an education degree or degrees including elementary education
• ESL teacher must have an educational specialist qualification such as B.Ed (ESL) or M.A. specialist from an English-speaking country and previous experience.
• Have at least two years experience teaching IB PYP or MYP, preferably most recently
• Have experience teaching the relevant grade level or high school subject.
• Be living in Thailand and able to start work immediately.
A more detailed job description will be shared with shortlisted candidates at the interview.
We are growing, come grow with us!
Please send resume and the recent photo including two references from most recent employment to email@example.com