|Interkids Bilingual School New Seri Thai Campus|
|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
NES Primary Kindergarten & Science Teacher (40-50K)
PostedIBS is hiring for full-time Native English Speaking teachers to join our committed Kindergarten and Primary teams in our new Seri Thai campus. Competitive benefits and modern work environment. Work permit guaranteed. Immediate start! (Salary 40-50K)
Established in 1995, Interkids Bilingual School (IBS) is one of the leading bilingual schools in Thailand that uses English-Thai-Chinese curriculum. Our school provides not only an enriching ‘bilingual education’ for learners, but also a caring and healthy work environment for our teachers and personnel. We have two school campuses locating on Seri Thai and Nimitmai roads.
As our community is growing, we are now hiring for qualified Native English Speaking teachers to join our committed kindergarten and primary teams. Our Native English speaking teachers will be assigned to teach core subjects including English, Maths, Science, etc. Course outline, textbooks & learning materials are provided to our teachers. You will have good support from our academic teams too!
As the homeroom teacher, our NES teachers instruct students in all core subjects but are also required to nurture children and teach them valuable social skills. By using hands-on lessons and creative play, you will lay the foundation for future learning. If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to contact us! Immediate start is available!
Opening teaching positions at our campuses:
IBS Seri Thai Campus:
- Kindergarten teachers K1-3 (student ages 3-5): teachers are responsible for the core subjects including of Math, Science, English, Geography and etc.
- Primary Science teacher to teach students of Grades 1-4
1) NES Teachers must be British, American, New Zealander, Australian, and Canadian ONLY!
2) Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferably in Education) **MUST at least hold bachelor degree
3) A Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), CELTA or TESOL certificate (desirable)
4) Good computer and technological skills preferred
5) Be professional and able to adapt oneself to new environment
6) Willing to commit to 1 year employment contract (contract is renewable)
7) No commitment to any school/organization
8) Immediate start available
* Create lessons in accordance with the course outline, provided by the school.
* Maintain classroom management with average class size of 20-25 students, with co-teacher.
* Communicate with other teachers and the curriculum advisor, as well as parents about students’ progress and behaviour.
* Create a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere in the classroom.
* Checking of books, grading, tracking students' behaviours and etc.
*This is a Full-time teaching position which starts from 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Benefits & Salary:
Our school is dedicated to the students who study here. Our teams of foreign teachers are dedicated, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic. We offer the following package for interested applicants:
- The salary of qualified Native English Speaking teacher ranges from 40,000-50,000 THB.
This is based on qualifications and teaching experience.
- Additional incentives for after school special programmes classes
- Annual salary increase according to performance
- Work permit is being provided for the qualified applicants
- Visa and Accommodation Assistance
- Social Health Insurance
- Free lunch everyday
- 50% scholarship for children
- Christmas Break
- All Thai National Holidays and Chinese holidays are paid
- Classrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with projectors.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you meet the qualifications above, please feel free to send the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you all!
IMPORTANT: In your email, you MUST clearly state items 1-5 and make sure you attach the following files in the email! Please do not just send Ajarn.com application.
The email’s subject MUST clearly state the position, grade and school campus that you apply for and also include…
(1) A short introductory email
(2) Your resume (including the name, nationality, recent photo, phone number)
(3) A scan of your passport’s photo page , transcript and diploma
(4) Specify position and school campus you wish to apply for
(5) A link or small video file introducing yourself
We look forward to hearing from you!
IBS Seri Thai campus- 137 Seri Thai Road between, Soi 21-23, Khlong Kum, Bueng Kum, Bangkok 10230
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/iiYzBWTtDEikQMCSA
School Video Introduction:
IBS Seri Thai campus:
IBS Charity Run: In Support of Hospital Across Thailand
Songkran Water Festival
Teacher's Respect Day
Science Day Activity: Save the Earth