|Robot Galaxy Kids International|
|At least ฿600 / hour (part time)|
English Curriculum Developer (Mobile App for Kids)
PostedIn this role, you will:
* Create new English curriculum materials, including unit plans and assessments, in response to student achievement data and to ensure that instruction is aligned to CEFR standards
* Create fun educational content (storybooks, music lyrics, etc), as needed.
• Work closely with the content team to build new educational games and activities within our existing digital platform.
• Work with the creative team in the development of storylines for our educational animations, as needed
• Test educational games and activities to ensure they meet the highest technical and educational standards.
• Both NES/NNES will be considered. (MUST have a high proficiency in both spoken and written English)
• Bachelor/Master’s Degree in the following subjects are useful: Education, English, Linguistics
• Qualified in TEFL, TESOL would be an advantage.
• Experience in teaching English/ESL to young learners (3-7 years old)
• Experience with a variety of modalities of educational technology to deliver content
• Understanding of Early ELLs
• Love for children’s education
• Good command of English
• Interest in educational game design
• Detail Orientated
• Ability to work in team
• Ability to work remotely
• Flexible working day (Flexible time/To be discuss during an interview)
**Training for game development will be provided
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please submit your CV with via "Apply Now" or contact us as below.
• email : email@example.com or line : jweiyiu