|Paron School Of Art|
|At least ฿10,000 / month (full time)|
Part-time Art Teaching Assistant
POST TITLE: Part Time (2-3 days/week) Art Teaching Assistant
LOCATION: Paron School Of Art
Teaching Assistants work under the supervision of the Class teacher with a focus of supporting children in their learning. Our Teaching Assistants will support the ongoing progress and development of pupils by working in collaboration with Class Teachers. Under the guidance of the teacher, they also take a key role in ensuring a safe and engaging learning environment.
• To develop a knowledge and understanding of how to support children in their learning and to be a facilitator of learning.
• To develop an understanding of the specific needs of children to be supported.
• To support the teacher in providing support for learning both in group situations and individually, inside and outside of the classroom.
Management of children's learning
• To follow school policies and procedures in and out of the classroom.
• To support the teacher to provide a safe, well-managed learning environment, preparing the classroom for learning and preparing materials for display.
• Under the direction of the teacher, support children in their learning.
• To be a role model to all children within the School.
• To maintain high standards of professional behaviour in accordance with the school’s ethos, including timekeeping and personal presentation.
• To always maintain professional relationships with colleagues.
• Bachelor’s degree (art or education preferred)
Experience and Knowledge
• Good organisation and English communication skills.
• Relevant experience working with children to support learning is desirable
• Experience working with children who have English as a Second Language is desirable
Has understanding of art studio practice and is able to work across a wide set of materials and processes with confidence. Relevant experience in working with specific art materials such as acrylic, watercolour, pencil, charcoal, pastels, printing, sculpture, knowledge of key moments in art history, as well as an interest in developing personal capacities in the remaining fields would be valued.
Experience of working in an international school is desirable, but not a requirement
• Working as part of a young and passionate team, we require a Teaching Assistant who will thrive in a creative and fast-paced environment.
Ability to inspire children with a love of learning.
• Strong personal-relations and team-working skills.
• Ability to work with and apply all school policies.
• Rigorous can-do attitude, positive team player with a growth mindset and a sense of humour
SALARY - 10,000-15,000THB/month, depending on experience
We regret that we are not able to offer work permits to foreign nationals
If you wish to join our team of talented Art Teaching Assistant, please EMAIL us your cover letter and CV to us no later than Thursday 25th October.
Interviews will follow shortly after.
Director, Paron School of Art