|Cranberry International Kindergarten|
|At least ฿37,000 / month (full time)|
Nursery Teacher (Homeroom)
PostedNursery Teacher position available (Cranberry International School)
International School in Lampang (Northern Thailand)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced teacher who has teaching experience. The teacher needs to be currently in Thailand.
Has to be able to start 1st of November no exceptions
*This job is for a Native English Speaker or a person that has native-speaking abilities and great TOEIC score.
The teacher is needed to facilitate the intellectual and social development of our young learners
Our school is nestled in the mountains of Lampang and would suit a person who enjoys the outdoor life and a sense of community. You will teach from the International Preschool Curriculum and implement and assess lessons in which you will teach children with patience and creativity.
Teaching Job Purpose:
Creates and delivers engaging lessons to students aged 2 to 3 years of age. Promotes enthusiasm for learning and for subjects.
You will be in charge of 2 classes. Nursery and prenursery.
You will be in charge of 3 nannies and you will have to organize their duties and make a good working relationship with them.
Lesson plans are already done for you. You just need to follow easy directions from the curriculum.
Teaching Skills and Qualifications:
Verifiable Degree, Previous Experience teaching in kindergarten, Class Management Skills, Curriculum Building, Lesson Planning, Extensive Knowledge of Relevant Teaching Subject Area, Adaptable Teaching Practices, Creative Problem-Solving Skills, Patience, Empathy, Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Developed Organizational Skills, Prioritization, Deadline Adherence, Relationship Building, Understanding Thai culture and able to make meaningful relationships with students, staff and parents.
Teacher Job Duties:
• Develops lesson plans which meet established school and national curriculum models
• Adapts and reassesses lesson plans to meet specific student needs, comply with newly implemented guidelines or rules, and to update relevant information and include new developments in education
• Adapts curriculum to fit student needs while maintaining overall class progress
• Assesses and records student development, while identifying problem areas and areas which need attention and improvement
• Provides a safe, positive learning environment for students
• Communicates with any and all other staff members who engage with students
• Communicates with parents as per school guidelines on a regular basis, including presenting student progress reports and informing parents of requisite student discipline
• Maintains order and discipline among students while promoting safety and compliance with school rules and guidelines
• Attends and takes part in school meetings on curriculum, organization, and guidelines
• 37,000 baht + depending on qualifications and experience
• Non-B Visa & Work Permit paid for. (Going out of the county for Non-B and medical cert is the teacher’s responsibility).
• 13 weeks paid holiday. (Some planning and extra work outside working hours but very little).
• Your own computer and printer.
• Yearly paid trip with CIS staff to the beach. (after working 12 months)
This job is really an amazing opportunity for the right person. Please only apply if you seriously have experience and the credentials to do this job. Please have a look at our Facebook page to see what an amazing school we have.
Please contact me on my personal email: email@example.com