|At least ฿30,000 / month (full time)|
Native English Teachers for International Program
PostedUrgently require 2 native English teachers.
Teaching : Mathematics and English Subjects
Full Time work
International Program , Udonpittayanukoon School, Udon Thani
Qualified Native English Teachers
International Program of Udonpittayanukoon School , Udon Thani is now seeking for qualified Native English Speaking teachers to join our Secondary teams. We are looking for teachers who are active and energetic and have great passion for teaching and desire to make positive differences in students’ lives. If it sounds like you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Available Positions :
Secondary teachers will be teaching Mathematics and English subjects.
- Create lessons in accordance with the course outline, provided by the school.
- Maintain classroom management with average class size of 20-25 students.
- Communicate with other teachers and the curriculum advisor, as well as parents about students’ progress and behavior.
- Create a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere in the classroom.
- This is a full-time teaching position which start from 8.00am. - 4.30pm on weekday.
- Male or Female, 25-55.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferably in Education).
- The certificate(s) about teaching English: TEFL, TESOL (desirable).
- Good computer and technological skills preferred.
- Be professional and able to adapt oneself to new environment.
- Teachers must be English, American, New Zealander, Australian, and Canadian.
- Willing to commit to 5 months (December 2020 - April 2021) employment contract and contract is renewable.
- The salary of qualified Native teacher is 30,000+ THB. This is based on qualifications and teaching experiences.
- Housing 3,000 THB.
- Applicants responsible for the work permit and visa expenses .
Required Documents :
- Copy of valid passport and last visa page.
- Copy of degree qualifications and certificates.
- Copy of official transcript.
- Copy of police clearance from your local authorities.
- Formal photograph(no sunglasses or caps please).
If you meet the qualifications above, please feel free to send the required documents to
email@example.com and call 086-640-0842
Importance : Applicants who are invited for the interview must bring the required documents with them.
School address : 77 Srisook Road, Makkhaeng Sub-district, Muang District, Udon Thani, 41000.