|At least ฿36,000 / month (full time)|
NES Primary 5 Homeroom Teacher - Pattana
PostedKajonkiet school group is seeking a qualified NES Primary 5 Homeroom teacher at Kajonkiet Pattana with an Education degree or any related field. Must have teaching experience with the younger students. Must be dynamic, energetic, flexible, and willing to start working with us around mid-October.
- Consists of eight campuses in Phuket Province and one campus in Phang-Nga Province.
- The biggest employer of foreign teachers in Phuket Province.
- World-class facilities and equipment.
Please visit our website:
- A responsible and organized teacher willing to make Phuket Island home for a minimum of one year.
- A mature attitude towards work.
- A strong desire to teach children of mixed second-language abilities is needed.
Applicants with an Education degree or Graduate Certificate in Education are preferred, but all applicants with an accredited Bachelor’s degree in any field plus a certified TEFL qualification will be considered for the above positions. The latter is a minimum requirement for applicants under regulation enforced by the Thai Ministry of Education. Teaching experience among young children is a strong recommendation.
Why choose Kajonkietsuksa School?
The ideal candidate will be paid a locally-competitive salary for a one-year contract. The school will handle obtaining a work permit, Thai Teaching License, and related documents. The school will provide a balanced orientation and mentorship with experienced teachers.
Benefits will include:
• A competitive salary package based on experiences and skills.
• A guaranteed salary increase for satisfactory performance after 6 months.
• An opportunity to teach extra lessons for additional income.
• End of the first contract bonus.**
• Free lunch meal and provided school uniforms.
• Health and accident insurance.
• Four weeks paid holiday upon completion of a year contract.**
• Annual paid leave for Christmas and New Year’s Day.
• A comprehensive Professional Development program and ongoing support as a teacher.
• A starter package including Teacher's handbook, school calendar.
Notes: Lists with an asterisk** can be modified depending on current situations from COVID-19 pandemic and directives from the Ministry of Education.
To apply for a teaching position, please send the following documents (in a PDF format is preferable) by email with a cover letter to Ms. Pattama Korkamnertkawin, the Head of the HR department. Email: email@example.com
- A CV with a recent photo
- Bachelor’s degree certificate(s) in Education, PGCE, or any related field
- University transcript of records (Diploma supplement)
- Copy of passport (all pages with stamps)
- Police clearance
- TEFL / TESOL certification (if any)
- TOEIC / IELTS result for Non-NES (if any)
- Appropriate references from a current and previous employer (to be considered for salary increment)***
**Only short-listed applicants with complete documentation will be contacted directly.**
Looking forward to welcoming you to our Kajonkiet family!