|Assumption College, Thonburi Bell Partnership|
|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
PostedAssumption College Thonburi is recruiting for a Key Stage 3 EFL teacher to join their expanding partnership English programme with Bell at Assumption College Thonburi in Bangkok.
This post involves up to 21 hours of classroom teaching per week to Thai students.
Applicants must be able to start work by the 15th December 2020 and must have experience teaching teenagers. We are not currently accepting international applications (applicants outside of Thailand), due to the current travel restrictions.
Please include a covering letter with your application that clearly outlines your relevant experience and skills.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of lessons
- Marking of homework and class work
- Preparation, administration and marking of placement, progress and achievement tests
- Assessment and reporting of student performance
- Development of supplementary materials for core syllabuses or for special courses
- Contributing to the in-service training of Bell colleagues through presentations and workshops
- Attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff
- Assisting with the running of public ELT examination
We can offer you:
- THB50,000 to THB64,000 per month
- Annual performance related salary increment (THB4,000)
- Additional lessons after school and at weekends paying up to THB1,250 per hour
- End of contract bonus equal to 50% of one month’s salary
- 2nd year bonus equal to 150% of one month’s salary
- 2nd year single economy flight up to THB30,000
- One-year 12 month renewable contract
- Minimum of 8 weeks paid holiday per year, plus public holidays
- 30% discount + THB15,000 for administration fees for the distance DELTA qualification through Bell
- Extensive in house resources and ELT library to support the distance DELTA qualification through Bell
- A strong commitment to providing you with in-service support, training and professional development
- Full Aetna health and medical insurance cover
- Visa and work permit
- Assistance in finding suitable long term accommodation
- Accommodation on arrival
- A personal air conditioned classroom with computer and TV
- Small class sizes (maximum 20 students)
Candidates must have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- CELTA/TRINITY qualification (or equivalent)
- At least one year’s post qualification experience teaching young learners
- Knowledge of Cambridge KET and PET examinations
- DELTA / MA in TESOL preferred
For our partners Bell provides Employment Agency Services as defined in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please note, you will be interviewed by Assumption College Thonburi. The employer will be Assumption College Thonburi, not Bell.